Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 25, 2012, Day 25 of my 365 Days of Photographs

What an evil-looking cat, eh? The one with his mouth open is Houdini, and the one looking like Godzilla is Hercules. Sometimes they tolerate each other, and at other times they pretty much hate each other. I got pictures of this event from the first smack on the head that Houdini gave Hercules, to Lucky, the dog referee, putting an end to it. This picture was one of my favorites because if you look in the window, you also can see Thomasina in the house looking out. I think she is thinking that she sure is glad she isn't in the middle of their battle. Sometimes we think only humans have drama, but I think my critters prove otherwise every now and again!

1 comment:

  1. ha this picture is awesome. Houdini looks evil and I love how Hercules looks. Great picture!!!

    ReplyDelete