Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26. 2012, Day 26 of my 365 Days of Photographs


Hey, another day of two pictures. Why? Because it is my blog, and I can. Some days just require more than a single picture to express what I'm feeling. Some days they aren't even great pictures for anyone but me, but they say what is in my heart. The pictures for today are very special to me. Three times in my life I have done something amazing. There have been days when I have done good things, but only three days that count as me doing something that was blow my mind amazing. January 26, 1985 was the first of those three days (yes, the other two will be showing up with their own picture, too). My first child was born on this day, so I took a picture of some photographs of her. All of the pictures have my sweet daughter in them, two have a very special man in them, and two others have two women in them that love Meg more than life itself.
The other picture, spoke to me as I was going through the pictures I had taken today. You may say that it looks just like a picture I put for a previous day, and you are probably right. I love this group of trees, and I love how the sky and light shine through them, but this had something more. I was thinking of Meg when I took it. I took it because she loves cloudy skies. However, I didn't realize until I looked at it on the computer that it had some blue sky in there, too. I personally am more of a fan of blue sky. That is when the picture spoke to me. You see it is a combination of my daughter and myself. A lot of her with a bit of me thrown in for good measures. Rafael, I think you are the sun! I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment