Went for a drive with my husband today. We were looking for moose. I'm always looking for moose. They are among my top ten favorite animals. One year we had three that basically lived in our yard. We had some hay for our cows stored there, and they enjoyed it a lot. I never, I repeat never, got tired of taking pictures of them. Every morning when my kids headed out the door to catch the bus, I went out to make sure the moose didn't charge them, but also to take dozens of pictures of them. However, that isn't what this little blurb should be about. We did not find any moose, but we found other things that I enjoy taking pictures of. I love old buildings. I love to think about who might have lived in this house, what they did in the cold winter, how they made their living (farming, I would imagine) and where they, or their posterity, are now. There was a fence in my way, or I would have taken the picture from a better angle. Since it is old, I figured it would look best in black and white. I hope it was a happy home for someone!

No comments:
Post a Comment