This is a slightly strange picture to have taken. However, I was feeling nostalgic, and walked by the Micky Mouse tea set that is sitting on my bookshelf. The little tea set belonged to my mother. When I was little, she kept it in a cupboard above our fridge, and I was not allowed to touch it. I thought it was the coolest thing ever, so guess what I did every time my mom was gone for the day? Yup, I played with it. Sometimes I drank Coke out of it, or milk, juice, water, whatever was in the house. I was very fortunate that I never broke any of the pieces, and she never found out that I played with it. I wish I knew the story behind the tea set, when she got it, what she loved about it, etc. Why didn't I ask those questions when she was still here? Anyway, I love the tea set. I just brought it back after having it in storage for almost 11 years. I like walking by and seeing it on the shelf. It brings back a little piece of my mom. I love you, Mom.

Love this picture!! And i also love that you drank out of them when Grandma wasn't around!!! Beautiful picture and cute story to go with it!
ReplyDelete