Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012, Day 44 of my 365 Days of Photographs

Today I was sitting in our truck waiting for my husband to take care of some insurance business. It took him forever! I had my camera in the car, so I started taking some pictures. I took pictures of various things in the truck: the radio, the clock, the steering wheel. I think you get the picture. Then I started looking outside of the truck, and I saw some really interesting things. I wanted to take pictures of several people, but I was afraid they would call the cops on me for being a stalker or something. Instead I took some pictures of other things, and this dripping roof was one of them. They got a couple of inches of wet snow in Spirit River this morning, but it was warm, so everything started drip dropping away. I was lucky enough to be able to get some of the drips and drops as they came down. You can see big ones, and even some smaller ones if you look close. The angle of the roof was kind of strange. It was kind of between two buildings, where one overlapped the other one, so that part looks a bit strange, but I love the water drops. Now I just need an even better lens for such things. Happy drip dropping!

No comments:

Post a Comment