Okay, I must be completely honest. I did not take this picture today. I took it yesterday before the moose decided to run off into the bush. The best distance lens I have for my camera really isn't up to the distance these moose were from us, so I made my picture black and white, and then it looks a bit better. My husband figures this is a momma moose and her two offspring from last year. They were happily munching away on some hay bales before we came along and spoiled their morning. One of the two babes is the critter that took out the fence the day before. It was so cool to have them run past me just about half a block or so in front of me. Unfortunately, my camera couldn't keep up with them that day, and I didn't get any good pictures. I shall keep trying, though, unless they move on elsewhere to get away from me and my pesky camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment