
Happy Valentine's Day!! Today's picture (which happens to be two pictures because I can), is something very personal and, oh so very close to my heart. It is the Valentine that I received from my husband, and it is the BEST Valentine I have every received. Forget the candy and cards that we all received when we were little kids, forget the flowers and chocolates that we hopefully have all received at some time in our adult life and definitely forget the forgotten Valentine's Days. This Valentine is simply a bunch of computer paper cut into hearts, held together with a safety pin (yup, a safety pin) and with amazing things scrawled on them in my husband's handwriting. Seriously, the most romantic and touching thing he has ever given me. I love the man with all my heart, and I am thankful that some days he "gets it." What more can a wife ask? I love you, Bryon. May I become the wife that you talked about on your hearts.

No comments:
Post a Comment