Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9, 2012, Day 40 of my 365 Days of Photographs

So, this is my latest pet! Pretty cute, don't you think? This young, female moose has moved in, and she seems very content to stay. She doesn't care that my little dog goes out and chases her out of the yard, the big dogs bark at her (but they are fenced in the hay yard and can't get to her) and I go out on the deck and take tons of pictures of her. She is normally gone in the day and back at night, but today she came in early, so I got a lot of pictures of her. I couldn't convince her to stand where there wasn't junk behind her, though. There is a hay bale in the yard that she has been enjoying. It looks like she is in pretty good shape. She can stay as long as she doesn't get too aggressive, or tries to hurt anyone. Pretty sweet to have my very own moose since I love them so much. I might even have to give her a name. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment