Tuesday, February 28, 2012
February 25, 2012, Day 56 of my 365 Days of Photographs
Yes, I like old buildings. This one I pass on a regular basis. I have even stopped a time or two and taken pictures of it with my previous camera. However, something about the way I cropped this particular picture, the lighting and the angle all make it seem different to me in this picture. I don't know if this was someone's cabin, or if it was just an old grain shed, but I'm sure it meant something to someone. I think I will take a walk behind it some day to see what it looks like from the other side. Maybe it has a door and a window or two that give me more of an idea what it actually was when it was built a long time ago.
Labels:
old cabin shed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment