I'm still trying to learn how to get early morning and evening shots to look right. I took this picture on Saturday, which was my husband's birthday. We went out early to check on some moose that join our friend's cows for breakfast every morning. No one minds that they are there, and I was hoping to get some shots of them. However, my husband also wanted to fix our friend's fence where the moose broke it the morning before when we were also there to take pictures. On Saturday, the moose were a little more skittish, and they took off into the bush almost immediately. Since I still had to wait for my husband, I decided to try some pictures of the great sunrise. I added my husband hoping that I would get him in silhouette, which I did. It maybe isn't the greatest shot for what I was going for, but I like it. Happy Birthday, Bryon!

No comments:
Post a Comment