Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 3, 2012, Day 34 of my 365 Days of Photographs


Yup, another cat picture! I could probably do a blog with 365 days of my animal pictures, but what is a person supposed to do when their animals choose to be so dang cute?  This is Houdini (of several previous pictures) and Balou. Balou, and his friend Hercules (who I think is also in a previous picture with Houdini where they were fighting), were tiny kittens that we brought to Canada with us when we moved up from the US. They quickly became great farm cats that get along well with the big dogs, the chickens, the turkeys and mostly with each other. Houdini and Hercules do have issues, but nothing serious. They are just always trying to see who should be top cat, the old guy or the young guy. Anyway, what I really like about this picture (and something I didn't know until I downloaded the pictures and looked at them on the computer) is that Balou is sticking his tongue out. Maybe he was saying "I hate your stupid camera and all the pictures you take." At least they both sat pretty while I took several shots of them. What can I say? I love my kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment